INNOVO®'s clinically proven, non-invasive Pelvic Floor exerciser treats the root cause of your bladder weakness - your weak pelvic floor - rather than just masking the symptoms. Regain control today and live life with confidence!
Pay in full
Pay by instalments*
Receive €15 off INNOVO® by entering voucher code SC15_IE at checkout. Offer valid until 27th May 2018 - does not apply to gel pad sales.
INNOVO®'s non-invasive pelvic floor exerciser is clinically proven to treat the root cause of your bladder weakness, rather than just the symptoms. Regain control today and live life with confidence!
Say hello to INNOVO® and goodbye to bladder weakness!
- Actively treat the root cause of your leaks – your weak pelvic floor – instead of just treating the symptoms
- A safe, non-invasive and convenient at-home treatment
- INNOVO® is clinically proven to work, with 93% of users experiencing a significant reduction in leaks in just 4 weeks**
- 180 perfect contractions in one 30-minute session
- Hand-held controller attached to a two-part garment (worn like a pair of shorts)
To find out more about how to use INNOVO® and get the most out of your product, watch this video.
I have pride in myself again
I feel so much better, I have pride in myself again, I've lost 18lb, I go out on the trampoline with my son almost every day to have fun with him and to exercise.
What's in the box:
- INNOVO® garment
- INNOVO® controller
- 1 Set of 8 Innovotherapy pads
- 1 Lanyard
- Quick start guide
- Product user manual
INNOVO® will be sent to you in neutral discreet packaging.
*Pay by instalments
Please note that purchases of INNOVO® products using the instalment option are limited to one purchase per transaction. If you chose to pay for your INNOVO® product by instalment, you consent to your credit / debit card being charged on a monthly basis. The first instalment has to be paid upon placement of the order, the remaining 5 instalments are payable on a 30 days basis. Please note that any declined payments will result in you losing the right to pay by Payment by Instalment Option and any outstanding sum will become immediately due. Payment terms and conditions can be viewed here.
**Source: Soeder S, Tunn R. (2012) - Neuromuscular Electrical Stimulation (NMES) of the Pelvic Floor Muscles using a Non-Invasive Surface Device in the Treatment of Stress Urinary Incontinence (SUI); A Pilot Study. IUGA Poster Presentation Conference, Dublin, Ireland (2013).
Best product ever tried
After 12 weeks of use, I can honestly say it is THE best product I have ever tried in terms of difference to me. I don't think I will be requiring pads for at least another 30 years.
Hex Mum, Mum of Seven
Better than pelvic floor exercises
So much better than doing a million manual pelvic floor exercises! Who has time for that?!.. I started to notice improvement around my 3rd-4th week of using INNOVO® 4-5 times a week, after the full 12 weeks I was impressed with the results.
Northern Beauty Blog, Mum of Two
Great customer service
Couldn’t thank the lovely people at Innovo enough, they were absolutely delightful and seemed to care. You don’t get service like that anymore.
A Testing Time, Mum of Three
INNOVO® is currently available in the Ireland with free delivery within 4 business days.
If you are interested in international shipping please call + 353 1 9075393.
Deliveries normally take place Monday-Friday between 9.00am - 5.00pm and must be signed for.
If you wish to make a change to your delivery details please contact us as soon as possible.
We want you to be completely happy with your purchase. If you believe your goods have been delivered in error, damaged, or if a fault appears during the 2 year warranty period please contact our customer service for further help.
Ireland: 1800 800 045 FREE
UK: 0800 028 5687 FREE
France: 0805 542 027
Germany: 0800 589 4965 FREE
International: + 353 1 9075393
or email us: email@example.com
RETURNS & REFUNDS
We want you to be completely happy with your purchase. If you believe your goods have been delivered in error, damaged, or if a fault appears during the warranty period of the goods being received, please contact the Innovo Customer Service Department for further help. If your problem cannot be resolved by telephone or email then we will ask you to return any affected goods to us. Please read the following to ensure you follow the correct procedure:
IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED INCORRECT OR UNWANTED GOODS:
1. E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call the Customer Service Department on 1800 800 045.
2. We will issue you with a Return Tracking (RT) reference code, which is required when returning incorrect or unwanted goods.
3. Our Customer Service Department will then advise you how to return the item to us. Please ensure the package is clearly labelled with the RT reference code and that you quote your RT reference code in all correspondence relating to this matter.
IF GOODS ARE DAMAGED OR FAULTY:
If you believe your goods have been delivered in either a faulty or damaged condition, or a fault appears during the warranty period of the goods being received, please follow these steps:
1. E-mail us at email@example.com or alternatively call our Customer Service Department on 01800 800 045.
2. The Customer Service Department will carry out a troubleshooting exercise with you to establish if your goods are being used correctly or if they are actually faulty. If the Innovo Customer Service representative believes your goods to be faulty or damaged they will ask you to return the goods to us.
3. The Customer Service representative will issue you with a Return Tracking (RT) reference code, which will be required when returning your damaged or faulty goods. Please ensure the product is clearly labelled with the RT reference code and that you quote your RT reference code in all correspondence relating to this matter.
4. Once the faulty product has been received, INNOVO® will either send you a replacement product or, if that product is no longer available, send you a product of equivalent value (this will need to be verified by the Customer Service representative before a product is sent to you).
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
All goods returned to INNOVO®, whether incorrect, unwanted, damaged or faulty, will only be accepted if the following terms and conditions are met:
• All goods must be clearly labelled with the RT reference code.
• All goods are the customer’s responsibility until received by INNOVO®. It is advisable to return your product by a traceable method.
• In the case of a faulty unit we will only ask you to return your controller unit.
• It is not our policy to refund postage and packaging.