Terms & Conditions
Please read carefully:
For further information about the conditions governing the sale of our goods or services, please refer to our Atlantic’s General Terms of Business [create link].
- In the compilation of the Website, every care has been taken to ensure accuracy. Where errors or omissions are brought to the attention of Atlantic, amendments will be made as soon as practicable. However, Atlantic does not accept any liability to any person in contract or tort or otherwise for direct or consequential loss caused to the User arising from anything contained in this Website or for any error or omission in it even if such loss or damage is caused by the negligence of Atlantic or its servants or agents.
- The editorial content of the Website is copyright of Atlantic and/or the authors, photographers and illustrators who contribute material to the Website, and the User shall not alter or remove any copyright symbol or any other identification or information concerning the authorship or ownership of any of the content of the Website.
- User shall not copy, market, reproduce, upload, post, encoded, resell, distribute, retransmit, publish, distribute or otherwise transfer or commercially exploit in any form any of the content of the Website.
- User will not use or display the name or logo of the Website of restorethefloor.com, INNOVO® or of Atlantic, or any similar name or logo or act in any way that would imply that User is an agent of Atlantic.
- Clicking on certain links within this Website may take the User to other websites and Atlantic shall have no responsibility or liability of any kind for the accuracy or content of any information or any other aspect of any such websites. Atlantic assumes no responsibility for the content of websites linked on our Website. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by Atlantic of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from User’s use of them.
- Due to the nature of interactive services and the Internet generally, Atlantic gives no warranty or commitment that the use of the Website will be free from interruptions or errors, and Atlantic shall have no responsibility or liability in respect of or arising out of any communication or network defects, breakdown, malfunction, error, delays or failures (whether temporary or otherwise) while using the Website. Atlantic reserves the right to at any time, without notice, modify, suspend, change the Website (or any portion thereof), and any applicable policies or terms and to interrupt the operation of the Website (or any portion thereof).
- Atlantic does not guarantee that the Website will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. User is responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access our Website. User should use your own virus protection software. Atlantic will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our Website or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
- User is entirely responsible for its own use of and activities via the Website. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorised use or any breach of security. You agree to abide by all applicable national and international laws and regulations and are solely responsible for all acts or omissions that occur under your usage, including the content of your transmissions, if any, through the Website. User agrees to indemnify and hold Atlantic, its officers, directors, shareholders, predecessors, successors, employees, agents, subsidiaries and affiliates, harmless from any demands, loss, liability, claims or expenses (including legal fees), made against Atlantic by any third party due to or arising out of or in connection with the use of our Website.
- User must not misuse our Website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our Website, the server on which our Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. User must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. User may not use any “deep link”, “page-scrape”, “robot” or other automatic device, program, or methodology or any equivalent manual process to access, acquire copy or monitor any portion of the Website or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website. If you breach this provision, your right to use the Website will cease immediately and where necessary, Atlantic will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities.
- User may not manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal you send to Atlantic on or through the Website or any service offered on or through the Website. You may not pretend that you are, or that you represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity. You may not use the Website or any of its content for any purpose that is unlawful or to solicit the performance of any illegal activity or other activity which infringes the rights of Atlantic or third parties.
- The marks and design elements used on the Website are intellectual property of Atlantic. Atlantic is the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our Website, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
- User may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our Website for personal, non-commercial informational purposes and may draw the attention of others within its organisation to material posted on this Website. You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded from the Website in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text. Atlantic’s status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our Website must always be acknowledged.
(b) In accessing any of the Chargeable Services, the User shall take all reasonable steps to protect Atlantic data and Atlantic from access by unauthorised third parties and will use any password or user identification (ID) or user name issued by Atlantic for use in accessing the Chargeable Services. The User accepts that it is responsible for the use of any such security measures and warrants that it will keep any such password, user identification or user name or any other security mechanism or device confidential and will not disclose it to any other person. You agree to notify Atlantic immediately of any unauthorised use of your account or password or any other breach of security. You acknowledge that you may be held liable for losses incurred by Atlantic or any other user of or visitor to the Website due to someone else using your password or online account as a result of your failure to keep your account information secure and confidential.
(c) Some of the goods or services comprised in the Chargeable Services are supplied by third parties and some are supplied direct by Atlantic. As regards those which are supplied by third parties, Atlantic shall have no responsibility to the User in respect of them and gives no warranty as to satisfactory quality, merchantability, fitness for purpose or compliance with any description in relation to them. The terms implied by Section 39 of the Sale of Goods and Supply of Services Act, 1980 of Ireland are hereby excluded from these terms and conditions.
- The Website or any content or material displayed on our Website is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties, express or implied, as to its accuracy or completeness. The Website and its content are delivered on an “as-is” and “as-available” basis. Atlantic does not represent that the information contained in this Website is accurate, comprehensive, verified, complete or error free. We do not warrant or represent that the use or the results from the use of, any of the goods or services available through the Website or from third parties will be correct, timely, reliable or otherwise. The User assumes total responsibility for its use of the Website and your sole remedy against Atlantic for dissatisfaction with the Website or any of its content is to cease using the Website or any such content. To the fullest extent permitted by law, Atlantic, the other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
- all conditions, warranties (express or implied) and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity; or
- any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any User in connection with our Website or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of the Website, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for loss of income or revenue; loss of business; loss of profits or contracts; loss of anticipated savings; loss of data; loss of goodwill; wasted management or office time; and for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above.
This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
To contact us, please email:
If you are a consumer, the EC Online Dispute Resolution (ODR) Regulation, may apply in case of a dispute. The following is the link to the alternative dispute resolution framework platform http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
INNOVO® PRODUCT MANUALS AND QUICK-START GUIDES
Find an electronic copy of any of our product manuals or quick-start guides. PDF versions are available here for you to download from the following links. Please note, online manuals may vary slightly from printed versions.
To read PDF files you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader.
INNOVO® Instruction manual
INNOVO® Quick Start guide