It is Atlantic Therapeutics Ltd's corporate policy to comply with all privacy and data protection laws. This commitment reflects the value we place on earning and keeping the trust of customers, employees, business partners and all those who share their personal information with us.
This Privacy Statement sets out how Atlantic Therapetuics protects your privacy when we collect personal information on this website and how this information may be used or applied.
As referenced in this Privacy Statement, the terms “personal information”, “personal data” or “Data” means information that identifies you personally, alone or in combination with other information available to us and has the meaning set out in the Data Protection Acts 1988 and 2003 (as amended) (the Acts) or any amended version of those acts.
Please read the following carefully to understand our treatment and use of Data.
The data controller is Atlantic Therapeutics Ltd with a registered office at Parkmore Business Park West, Galway, Ireland.
www.restorethefloor.com is a site operated by Atlantic Therapeutics Ltd.
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
We may collect and process the following information about you:
• your name,
• your email address
• the time and date of your visit
• information that you provide by filling in forms on our Site. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Site, subscribing to a service we provide, posting material on our Site, requesting further services, entering a competition or promotion, placing an order, requesting information from us, submitting comments
• we may ask for information if you report a problem with our site
• if you contact us we may keep a record of that correspondence
• details of your visits to our site, including but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources you access
LIMITATIONS ON THE, USE AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
To the extent required by applicable law, whenever Atlantic Therapeutics Ltd collects personal information from this website, we will:
• provide timely and appropriate notice to you about its data practices;
• collect, use, disclose and transfer your personal information only with your consent, which may be express or implied (the type of consent required will be dependent on the sensitivity of the personal information, legal requirements, and other factors);
• collect your personal information only for specific, limited purposes. The information collected will be relevant, adequate and not excessive for the purposes for which it is collected;
• process your personal information in a manner consistent with the purposes for which it was originally collected or to which you have subsequently consented;
• take commercially reasonable steps to ensure that your personal information is reliable for its intended use, accurate, complete, and, where necessary, kept up-to-date;
• not use your personal information for direct marketing purposes unless you have given express permission for such use;
• take appropriate measures, by contract or otherwise, to provide adequate protection for personal information that is disclosed to a third party or transferred to another country, including transfers between separate Atlantic Therapeutics Ltd group companies;
• only retain the personal information collected as long as necessary to provide the services, products and information you request or as permitted by applicable law; and
• store all personal information on a secure server, which is password protected and is also shielded from the outside world by a firewall (which is a method for keeping a network secure).
We may provide our advertisers with aggregate statistical information about our users. We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience they want to target. We may make use of the Data we have collected from you to enable us to comply with our advertisers’ wishes by displaying their advertisement to that target audience.
HOW WE COLLECT DATA - IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIES
When you visit this website we may collect data from you by using “cookies”, which are certain bits of information deposited by this website on a visitor's computer. Cookies are sent back only to the website servers that deposited them when a visitor returns to that site. A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes a unique identifier that is sent to your computer or mobile phone (referred to here as a "device") browser from a website's computer and is stored on your device's hard drive. Each website can send its own cookie to your browser if your browser's preferences allow it, but (to protect your privacy) your browser only permits a website to access the cookies it has already sent to you, not the cookies sent to you by other sites. Many sites do this whenever a user visits their website in order to track online traffic flows.
Cookies record information about your online preferences and allow us to tailor the websites to your interests so we can provide a better service. You can set your devices to accept all cookies, to notify you when a cookie is issued, or not to receive cookies at any time. The last of these means that certain personalised services cannot then be provided to you and accordingly you may not be able to take full advantage of all of the features of this website. Each browser is different, so check the "Help" menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences.
Cookies also tell us how and when pages in a website are visited and by how many people. With the information we receive through this technology, we hope to improve our sites. In addition, we gather information about you that is automatically collected by our web server, such as your IP address and domain name. We may use this information to customize our offerings, to make information more readily accessible to you, and the website easier for you to use. For more information about cookies, please see the Information Commissioner's website home page.
In addition, we may use other tracking systems like pixel-tags. Pixel tags are similar in function to a cookie. But because of their insignificant size, it is not visible; though they are used to pass certain information to our servers to personalise our websites and to track your usage across other BMR websites. In addition, we may also use pixel tags in our HTML based emails.
BMR respects the confidentiality of personal information. Only Atlantic Therapeutics Ltd, organizations working with Atlantic Therapeutics Ltd in the administration of the above information, and Atlantic Therapeutics Ltd group companies will have access to your information. We may use third party processors to conduct research, process data or maintain our website, content, or programmes on our behalf, but your information will not be disclosed to any other third parties such as outside mailing organizations. While it is unlikely, we may be required to disclose your information by a court order or to comply with other legal or regulatory requirements. We will use reasonable efforts to notify you before we do so, unless we are legally restricted from doing.
Atlantic Therapeutics Ltd does not wish to collect personal information from children under 13 years of age. If we become aware that a user under the age of 13 has submitted information or is attempting to submit information, we will notify the user that he or she is not eligible to submit information to us. We will then expunge from our records that user's personally identifiable information.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR DATA
We may disclose your Data to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in section 155 of the Irish Companies Act 1963 (as amended).
We may disclose your Data to third parties:
• in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your Data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
• if Atlantic Therapeutics Ltd, or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case your Data held by it may be one of the transferred assets;
SECURITY OF YOUR DATA
We are committed to protecting the security of your Data. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your Data from unauthorised access and use. As effective as modern security practices are, no physical or electronic security system is entirely secure. We cannot guarantee the complete security of our database, nor can we guarantee that information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet. We have implemented strict internal guidelines to ensure that your privacy is safeguarded at every level of our organisation. We will continue to revise policies and implement additional security features as new technologies become available.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our Site, you are responsible for keeping that password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure or error-free. While we take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information from loss, misuse, and unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration or destruction, we do not guarantee the security of any data you transmit to our site. Any transmission of Data is at your own risk. Once we receive your Data, we use appropriate security measures to try to prevent unauthorised access.
WHERE WE STORE YOUR DATA
Your Data will be stored on a secure server, which is password protected and protected by a firewall. Your data may be transferred within the European Economic Area (EEA) or transferred to, and stored in, countries outside the EEA. Those countries may not provide an adequate level of protection in relation to processing your Data. Your Data may also be processed by staff operating outside the EEA who work for us or for one of our suppliers. Such staff may be engaged in activities that include the provision of support services. By submitting your personal data, you agree to this transfer, storing and processing. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your Data is treated securely and in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
Where this website contains links to other websites such link is provided for your convenience only and we under no circumstances review, control or monitor the privacy policies practiced by other websites. We are not responsible for the performance of websites operated by third parties or for your business dealings with them. If you leave this website we recommend that you review the other party’s website’s privacy practices and make your own decision on the adequacy of any third parties policy.
ACCESS TO YOUR DATA
Under section 4 of the Data Protection Act a person has a right to be given a copy of his/her personal data. Such a request should be made in writing via email to email@example.com.
RECTIFICATION AND ERASURE OF YOUR DATA
We endeavour to keep your Data accurate, complete and where necessary, up to date. Under section 6 of the Data Protection Act, a person has a right to have his/her personal data corrected, if inaccurate. Such a request should be made in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and accompanied with proof of identification. Atlantic Therapeutics Ltd confirms that it will respond to all requests within 40 days from the date of receipt of request. You may also request the erasure of your data if you believe we are otherwise in breach of section 2(1) of the Acts.
We will hold on to your personal Data only for as long as necessary for the purposes of providing access to our Site and related services to you or as required by law.
CHANGES TO OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT
We reserve the right to change this Privacy Statement from time to time at our sole discretion. If we make any changes, we will post those changes here so that you can see what information we gather, how we might use that information and in what circumstances we may disclose it. By continuing to use our Site after we post any such changes, you accept and agree to this Privacy Statement as modified.
Questions, comments, requests and complaints regarding this Privacy Statement and the information we hold are welcome and should be sent via email to email@example.com.