Delivery, Shipping & Returns
IE (EURO): Free
IE: 3 working days
Christmas Delivery Times:
Last day to order for delivery before Christmas is Tuesday 19th December.
The Warehouse will be dispatching orders as normal between 27th - 29th December, and will reopen again in 2018 on the 2nd January.
Please note that all INNOVO® product deliveries must be signed for. This does not apply to Innovotherapy replacement pads, consumable parts and batteries.
Deliveries normally take place Monday-Friday between 9.00am - 5.00pm, so please bear this in mind and specify an office address if necessary.
If you wish to make a change to your delivery details please contact our office as soon as possible.
If you would like to contact our Customer Service team in relation to any questions:
Ireland: 1800 800 045 FREE
UK: 0800 028 5687 FREE
France: 0805 542 027
Germany: 0800 589 4965 FREE
International: + 353 1 9075393
or email us: email@example.com
For Christmas Customer Care Centre hours, click here.
RETURNS & REFUNDS
We want you to be completely happy with your purchase. If you believe your goods have been delivered in error, damaged, or if a fault appears during the warranty period of the goods being received, please contact the INNOVO® Customer Service Department for further help. If your problem cannot be resolved by telephone or email then we will ask you to return any affected goods to us. Please read the following to ensure you follow the correct procedure:
IF YOU HAVE RECEIVED INCORRECT OR UNWANTED GOODS:
1. E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively call the Customer Service Department on 1800 800 045.
2. We will issue you with a Return Tracking (RT) reference code, which is required when returning incorrect or unwanted goods.
3. Our Customer Service Department will then advise you how to return the item to us. Please ensure the package is clearly labelled with the RT reference code and that you quote your RT reference code in all correspondence relating to this matter.
IF GOODS ARE DAMAGED OR FAULTY:
If you believe your goods have been delivered in either a faulty or damaged condition, or a fault appears during the warranty period of the goods being received, please follow these steps:
1. E-mail us at email@example.com or alternatively call our Customer Service Department on 1800 800 045.
2. The Customer Service Department will carry out a troubleshooting exercise with you to establish if your goods are being used correctly or if they are actually faulty. If the INNOVO® Customer Service representative believes your goods to be faulty or damaged they will ask you to return the goods to us.
3. The Customer Service representative will issue you with a Return Tracking (RT) reference code, which will be required when returning your damaged or faulty goods. Please ensure the product is clearly labelled with the RT reference code and that you quote your RT reference code in all correspondence relating to this matter.
4. Once the faulty product has been received, INNOVO®will either send you a replacement product or, if that product is no longer available, send you a product of equivalent value (this will need to be verified by the Customer Service representative before a product is sent to you).
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
All goods returned to INNOVO®, whether incorrect, unwanted, damaged or faulty, will only be accepted if the following terms and conditions are met:
• All goods must be clearly labelled with the RT reference code.
• All goods are the customer’s responsibility until received by INNOVO®. It is advisable to return your product by a traceable method.
• In the case of a faulty unit we will only ask you to return your controller unit.
• It is not our policy to refund postage and packaging.